See what our workforce can offer for your business
Population within 20 min:
Target labor pool:
Cost of Living index:
Our Community is Made of Those Who Do.
Striving to attract quality talent and/or interact with some of the most prestigious colleges and universities in the Western United States? There are eight college campuses within 30 minutes of North Farmington Station, guaranteeing access to the best and the brightest for your workforce:
- Accessible recruiting
- Internship and entry-level talent pool
- Top quality faculties
- Prestige and access
Time to Quit the Commute
North Farmington Station offers a whole host of advantages when compared to other class A office destinations along the Wasatch Front namely (Farmington’s Big 5):
- Easy access quick access to the SLC international airport
- Over 51 different dining establishments within a 1-mile radius.
- Walking distance to a public transit
- 150 miles of recreation trails
- But most importantly, it is in close proximity to some of the most highly educated and skilled workforce in the State of Utah with an average age of 31.
And this workforce will happily come work for you to trim their commute and have access to Farmington amenities!
Cost of Living
The Council for Community and Economic Research (C2ER) is a membership organization that promotes excellence in community and economic research.
C2ER is dedicated to equipping individuals, businesses, and government agencies of all sizes with the critical, high-quality data they need to contribute to their region’s economic growth. This includes the Cost of Living Index – offering timely county, state, and metro level comparisons across the U.S. since 1968.
Ogden-Clearfield UT Metro Cost of Living Index
Lowest in state aggregate score